When you visit the Site, (“We”, “Us” and “Our Site”) automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, which websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”. We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your Personal Data and how we will treat it.
For the purposes of European data protection law, the data controller is: 1115 Brighton DR, Oceanside DA, 92056, USA
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including, but not limited you, your name, email address, phone number and Credit card number and other billing information). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- To contact you with newsletters, email updates, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertisements relating to our products or Services.
- To comply with law enforcement and maintain the security of the Service;
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information.
- Profile Information: As noted above, when you fill in Your Information on the Service, you should exercise care in deciding what information to provide.
- Service Providers: We may hire third-party companies and individuals to support the Services, provide the Services on our behalf, to perform Services related functions (For example payment processing services, service maintenance, database management, marketing purposes, security and fraud, web or advertising analytics and improvements to the Services’ features) or to assist us in analyzing how the Service used.
- With Consent: We may share your information with your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
- Aggregated and De-identified Information: We may share aggregated or de-identified information without limitation. This may includes sharing the types of technical information that we collect as described above, the the extent permitted by law.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works. This type of advertising is known as interest-based advertising.
You can visit https://youradchoices.com/ or http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1 to learn more about interest-based advertising and how to opt-out of this advertising on your browser by companies participating in industry self-regulatory programs.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Note that choosing to opt-out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser. It may make the ads that you see less relevant to your interests. Advertising Providers may continue to collect data for other purposes, including analytics and other operational purposes.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, with European residents, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Finally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below: [email protected]